Minggu, 19 Agustus 2012

Eid Mubarak!

From left Nisaa Fadlah, From Right Me.
Yay! Eid Mubarak! Welcome to lebaran 2012. It's fantastic to feel again that moment with family.
It's began mudik from my house, to my beloved grandpa! Em, yeah, in the same city. That is make my lebaran so special. Like the neighbors in my grandfather's town, my family make kupat, opor ayam and the pastries/cookies/cake for some guests who come to stay in touch/silaturahmi/apologize. They're walked around the town for saying minal aidzin wal'faizin, i love this moment so much! I can meet and greet my childhood friend, bersalaman bersama mereka, saling diam dan memperhatikan dan tertawa bersama-sama. Masih bingung sampe sekarang, apa yang kita ketawain? Mengingat masa kecil mungkin? This is just maybe.
I love this moment much, baby. I love lebaran