Sabtu, 22 Desember 2012

Holiday: First Trip, Purwokerto.

Hello someone there! Here i am, want to tell you about my first trip. Purwokerto! YEAY! We spent the night at The Horison Hotel. Welcome, Good Afternoon.
Sweet curtains covered the swimming pool view :)

That coolest sensation is make my hand can't stop play my camera. Capture every-seconds, every-minutes, any-time! Uh, i love this place so much♥  And on a Thursday night, i got my Sweet-Heart was trying sleep. She's cussed under the covers! Aaaaaaaaa what a cutes my baby:)
Baby Bear, we call it Sweet-Heart!

And then. Thank's God It's Friday was coming! Wake up for early morning is very lazy(?) im sorry, my grammar for this essay just a little:(
Look at my cute pattern pajamas!

But this Friday isn't comfortable for me. Daddy was borrowed my Camera, he has meeting on some place: mountain or plateau, Baturaden. My bad Friday is perfectly! The tablet also borrowed dad. Okay, i dont have some photos anymore for today. Let's skip this boring Friday............................. :"(

 On the third day: Saturday, we just check out from this hotel room and accompany my daddy for his meeting at the D'Best cafe and resto. 

Tailing......
Bad me........

The atmosphere is very relaxed and close to nature, making me intend to read my newest novel. Aw pretty!

"SEPTIMUS HEAP: Magyk, Book One" By-Angie Sage.
Too short.
Little pose. Aw *blushed*


Soooooooo, check indoor this cafe!



Some photo of classic product.

Love this vintage timepiece! Muah

This is just cute suprised at the corner! There are several cute miniature detail, so detail! Look:)

Burger, Hotdog! :9

D'Best Cafe:)

The Gerobak Sayur


Satay!



Free photos of me and my family, this is............... it:)

Bunda sekarang jadi suka narsis....


Cuma Smile. Karena bingung mau pose apa

Keasikan makan lolipop serebon dianya! - Nisaa FU


Yang suka bebeeman...
#outfit

Last, we bought anything for my hometown! Yes, sovenir! Jajan! Anda benaaaaaaar!


 Dan terakhir, mata saya kelihatannya capek sekali. Lebih baik saya menidurkan diri, dan menyiapkan Second-trip goes to Wonderfull Yogyakarta! Bye, Assalamulaikum. Wr. Wb.